Re: initrd.img

To: "Gleb O. Raiko" <raiko@niisi.msk.ru>
Subject: Re: initrd.img
From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr@baby-dragons.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:37:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Rabeeh Khoury <rabeeh@galileo.co.il>, linux-mips@fnet.fr
        Hello Gleb,  Are the scripts you mentioned below available
        gpl ?  ,  Reason I am asking is of you can share them with
        us ?  And then if you are willing to ?  Tia,  JimL

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Gleb O. Raiko wrote:
> Rabeeh Khoury wrote:
> > if u have a link for a small (max 2MG's) good initrd.img for big mips
> > please send it to me
 ...snip...

> All images might be used as  flash, initrd or NFS root. There are also
> three scripts that creates images from live RH distro.
>
> Regards,
> Gleb.

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |