A couple of questions

To: "linux-mips@fnet.fr" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: A couple of questions
From: Wayne Allen <wayne@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 21:58:39 +0100
Greetings

I have managed to get a 5000/33 running linux, however I am now trying a
3100. A couple of questions;-

how do I run a 3100 without the keyboard/ mouse.

Is the 3100 faster than the 5000, as it net boots in about 40 seconds as
opposed to the minutes the 5000 takes.

What is the current status of the SCSI driver for the 3100?

Lastly, my net access is via a protable PC running W95 and soon to be
NT4. (I know its horrible but most of the work I do is in windoze!!)
Anyway does anyone have any advide how to setup the CVS system via a
PC/W95 and my host at home a PC/linux?????

Any ideas????

Wayne

P.S. if there is anyone in the UK interested I might be getting a couple
of 3100's that will be looking for a good home...