Linux on Mips

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Linux on Mips
From: "Michael Wabner" <mw@condatec.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:15:09 +0200
Hello everybody,

We´ve read your homepage (The Linux/MIPS Faq), and you saidthat wecould let you know if we have Mips based Systems, and the answer is: Yes. Our companie sells PC´sfrom SGI (Mips and Intel Architecture) and our customers wants to know if there is any possibility to migrate Linux on their Maschines. Now we want to help everybody on this Project to solve the Problem to port Linux on Mips. Please let us know how the project is going on and if there is a running port of Linux on Mips is available.

Thanks a lot

Michael Wabner

Connect Datentechnik
Bayernstr. 3