MIPs Software Position

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: MIPs Software Position
From: Rudy Moore <rudy@cadant.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 15:27:37 -0500
Sender: orn@fnet.fr
I hope a job posting to this mailing list isn't a faux pas, but we're
looking for a linux-savy programmer to develop cable modem software.
We're
a start-up company that is producing broadband access equipment
including
cable modem infrastructure and consumer end cable modems.

Requires: 3-5 years programming Linux systems, TCP/IP, SNMP V2,
real-time OS
experience(ie. pSOS, VxWorks or the rtlinux kernel), kernel porting and
device
driver experience essential.  C, C++ programming environment.  pSOS
and/or
MIPs R3000 architecture experience desirable.

Cadant (www.cadant.com) is located in Lisle, IL.  More information about
the
company can be found on our web site, or contact me at this e-mail.

Regards,
Rudy Moore