Linux Is Up and Running on Clio, E-105, and Freestyle

To: <linuxce-devel@linuxce.org>, <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Linux Is Up and Running on Clio, E-105, and Freestyle
From: "Bradley D. LaRonde" <brad@ltc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:26:36 -0400
As most of you have probably already read, as of a few days ago, Linux is
now up and running on some Vr41xx based devices!  Hurray!  In fact, I have
it running on my Clio as I write.  Right now it's running a simple
stand-alone shell provided by Harald Keorfgen (thank you Harald).

I put the Vr41xx source patch (made against the SGI CVS 2.3.9), the ramdisk
image, a Clio .config, and a ready-to-boot-just-add-bootloader Clio binary
up on my ftp site at:

    ftp://ftp.ltc.com/pub/linux/kernels/2.3/

There are also some basic instructions and other information on my
Linux-MIPS website at:

    http://www.ltc.com/linux-mips/

Enjoy.  :-)

Regards,