SGI O2 Available

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: SGI O2 Available
From: Gavin Kistner <gavin@refinery.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:50:47 -0500
I'd dreadfully like to run Linux on my SGI O2 (R5000).

I'd love to help, but I'm not a terribly advanced OS coder. (I took an
operating systems course as part of my Computer Science education, but I didn't
like it much, didn't do well, it was 4 years ago, and aside from a few Java
side projects most of the 'coding' I've done since '96 has been in JavaScript
for web pages.) So I don't think I'd be much help hacking the kernel.

However, if you can find a way to get me to help (testing?) please let me know!
[Perhaps you've got O2 support running now--the web page
http://lena.fnet.fr/#second hasn't been updated since 26-Jan-1998

- Gavin
--
Gavin Kistner                                   Creative Director
+1 314 725 5096                        Image Refinery Productions