Re: Little or Big Endian ??

To: Christer Eliasson <hrli1150@hem1.passagen.se>, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Little or Big Endian ??
From: Eric Jorgensen <alhaz@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 06:28:45 -0600
        Every doc I've read says the Magnum r4000 is bi-endian, so I don't know
what you're getting at.

        HardHat was thrown together to run on an Indy, so I dunno that it'll
work to well on a Magnum in big-endian mode.

        Also, if your magnum is in little-endian mode, you might have a tough
time finding the disk you'll need to load the SRM console to put it into
big-endian mode.

 - Eric