cube, ISDN, ip_masquerading

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: cube, ISDN, ip_masquerading
From: "Damir Tresnjo" <damirt@email.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:39:21 +0200
{HYPERLINK "http://scnc.holt.k12.mi.us/~lachniet/proxy/"}Hi,

I am trying to use Cobalt Cube 2700 WG with ISDN as Dial Up Server for my
local network. ISDN card works fine, but I do not have any {HYPERLINK
"http://scnc.holt.k12.mi.us/~lachniet/proxy/"}ip_masquerading
modules for kernel, so I can not translate local IP addresses to public IP
address for my local network.
On this cube is running kernel-2.0.33-5TO. I tried to get source for kernel
from cobalt but with this source (kernel-2.0.33-C13) I couldn not make
binaries clean.

Can anybody tell me were I can find properly source for the Cube with
ISDN or tell me how to bring my Cube to work properly?

Thanks.

bye
damir tresnjo

gruss