DECStation linux 2.2.10 kernels available

Subject: DECStation linux 2.2.10 kernels available
From: Karel van Houten <>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:11:05 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: (Houten K.H.C. van )
Hi all,

After some testing, I've upgraded my kernels to 2.2.10.
There are ELF and ECOFF versions, for disk or tftp booting.
Mips R[23]000 and R4000 versions are available.

Open issues:
- zs driver uses my quick hack, not Gleb's patches yet.
- Networking can have troubles on large / busy nets (neighbour table overflow).

Happy testing!
Karel van Houten