Re: Tandem 4440/A ??

To: Eric Jorgensen <alhaz@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: Tandem 4440/A ??
From: "R.Charles Sweeten" <alpha@rasgroup.rasgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:04:16 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Hey!  Thanks for all the info and posts.  Sorry I dropped off of radar
momentarily.{so many email accounts, so little time...:-) }

I'll tear into them again and see if I can get them up and flying.
They'll have to go in the queue behind about 4 linux 486s I'm working on.
{gotta convert the nephews and neices early, you know!  So many systems,
so little time...<sigh>}

Anyhow, I'll do the post-LED check and see what I come up with.

Thanks again!

Rick.Sweeten