Re: Memory corruption

To: "Harald Koerfgen" <>
Subject: Re: Memory corruption
From: Warner Losh <>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 19:51:37 -0600
Cc: Ralf Baechle <>,,,, Ulf Carlsson <>, "William J. Earl" <>
In message <> Harald Koerfgen
: That's definitely true for R3k DECstations, and no, flushing the icache in
: flush_tlb_page() does not help. I have added cacheflushing to all tlb
: copy_page and even rw_swap_page_base() and swap_after_unlock_page() without
: success.

Don'y you want to flush the dcache as well?  I think that you can run
into problems when you have a dirty dcache and then dma into the pages
that are dirty.  Instant karma corruption, no?  Or am I thinking of
some other problem?