Re: Tandem 4440/A ??

To: Eric Jorgensen <alhaz@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: Tandem 4440/A ??
From: "R.Charles Sweeten" <alpha@rasgroup.rasgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 08:55:52 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Eric,

You'd be correct on the video.  The connector is not in line with the rest
of the EISA bus.  I suspected that it may not be actually EISA, but I'd
thought that I'd seen other EISA boards with an offset slot like that.

As for the memory, there's no guarantee, of course, that the memory that I
found in the system is the memory that worked in it.  It looked
authentic/orginal, but oh well.  It has 8 chips on the stick and would
be seen in my PS/1{requires parity} and came up in a generic 486 I was
playing with.

So, is there no reference point for these machines?  No web page with docs
or anything?  Or is this a "you want it, then do it" kind of thing?

Thanks for the info,