Brackets for Digital Storage Expansion Boxes

To: Linux Mips News Groups <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Brackets for Digital Storage Expansion Boxes
From: "Douglas S. Meade" <sartoris@info.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:48:19 -0400 (EDT)
I know this must be covered in a FAQ somewhere, but I haven't
been able to uncover it.  I have several empty DEC Storage
Expansion Boxes, Model SZ12-CXA, also with the text BA42A
on the back.  I also have several full ones, with DEC RZ56
or RZ57 drives in them.  Those enclosures come with these nice
U-shaped brackets that attach to the drives, and make them very
easy to install and remove.  I'd like to get some more of these
brackets, but I don't know where to find them.  Does anyone
know about getting ahold of some of these things?

Doug