CVS

To: linux@engr.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr, linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject: CVS
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 18:55:23 +0200
I've just commited Linux 2.2.8 into the CVS archive.  Once this is
finished I'll create a branch named linux_2_2 for the 2.2 development
in the archive.  If you just do ``cvs update'' you'll stay on the
mainline of the development, that is 2.3.  If you want to work with
the 2.2 sources then you'll have to add the option ``-r linux_2_2''
to your next cvs update or cvs co command.

I'm already running 2.2.9 and 2.3.1 on my Indy but the checkin is that
slow that I won't commit these versions into the CVS archive now.