zs driver problems ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: zs driver problems ...
From: Michael Engel <engel@math.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:40:58 +0200 (MET DST)
One more posting ...

can anyone please tell me what exactly I have to do in zs.c in order to
- correctly enable interrupts from port A
- determine which zs chip the IRQ came from
- correctly initialize a port to a different baud rate

I tried to hack my way through zs.c but am somehow lost ... I get
IRQ's from the keyboard or mouse, but it seems as if the status bit for
the wrong channel is being set. Funny ...

Btw., the identical information for dz.c would also be nice ;-).

regards,
        Michael