RedHat 6.0

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: RedHat 6.0
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:49:09 +0200
Hallo everyone,

just for your information: I have uploaded an additional set of
.mipsel.rpms to ftp://bolug.uni-bonn.de/pub/mips/. Most of them are built
from the RH60-sources, but against glibc 2.0.7. In addition, in the
"contrib"-directory you can find a few packages I just found useful. All
packages should work with the standard declinuxroot-fs.

Greetings,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>