MIPS help

To: "'linux-mips@fnet.fr'" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: MIPS help
From: "Zywusko, Matthew" <Matthew.Zywusko@compaq.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:36:12 -0700
Return-receipt-to: "Zywusko, Matthew" <Matthew.Zywusko@compaq.com>
Hi there,
        A friend of mine and I used to work for NEC Computer Services
Division as QA Test Engineers and happen to have a few NEC RISCServers lying
around (some being used as kitchen tables). We were wondering if you might
need a couple of people who own some NEC R96B/R98 RISCServers to perform
some tasks to help with the port. They are multiprocessor machines from the
R4000 series of MIPS processors.

                                                        Thanks,
                                                        Matt Zywusko