New mipsel-RPMs

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: New mipsel-RPMs
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:58:57 +0200
Hallo everyone,

as already mentioned some days ago I have rebuilt several RH60 source
packages for mipsel-Linux with glibc-2.0.7.  The first set of RPMs can be
found in ftp://bolug.uni-bonn.de/mips/. In addition to the other at least
basically tested packages I have put a patched version of util-linux-2.9o
into ftp://bolug.uni-bonn.de/mips/alpha. Due to the lack of an empty
harddisk (or at least one with unimportant data :-), I could not yet test
the most important parts of the package: fdisk and relatives. If someone
has a spare disk I would be thankful if he could try whether the
package really works.

Greetings,
Karsten
--