Sources for XFree86 FBDev (MIPSEB)

Subject: Sources for XFree86 FBDev (MIPSEB)
From: "Vladimir A. Roganov" <>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:34:22 +0400
Hi All,

We are urgently looking for Xserver situable for our Baget video card.
Curiously, it properly works only in TrueColor mode, (32bpp => cfb32
so we are unable to use old 'XFree86-FBDev-'
distributed by SGI
due it has support only for cfb8.

We are trying to recompile Xserver from sources, but it looks we need
mips-specific patch: we have got a various errors during compilation.
But SRPM downloaded from SGI does not contain it as we expected.
We have applied tiny patch located at SGI /src subdirectory, but it
we need something else...

If anybody has such patch or SRPM for FBDev server, please inform us !
If anybody will rebuild FBDev for MIPSEB, preparing regular package,
_please_ include support for recent modes: cfb16 and cfb32.

Thanks in advance,