Automotive License Plate Frames

To: frame <SALES@fonda.com.cn>
Subject: Automotive License Plate Frames
From: jack <SALES@fonda.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:50:53 +0800
Dear reader,

 We have just visited your web site and became interested to develop a
 trading relationship with your company. We are a Manufacturer and
 Exporter of Automotive License Plate Frames in China. We have exported
 our products for more than 10 years worldwide.

 Please contact me by E-mail now if you are interested in our products.
 We will give you detailed information on our products.

 I am looking forward to hearing from your soonest reply.

 Sincerely yours,

 Henry Chen
 Sales Manager

 Guangzhou Guangzhong Enterprise Group

 Marketing & Trading Department
 Import & Export Section
 #122 Gong Ye Road
 Guangzhou, P. R. China

 Tel: (86) 20-8436-9817
 Fax: (86) 20-8436-6767

 If you are NOT INTERESTED in receiving further information about our
 products, mail to:GZFONDA@163.NET

This message was sent to you by
Name: jack
Email Address: SALES@fonda.com.cn
IP Address: GONG

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1