MIPS machine

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: MIPS machine
From: Ken Hartley <HARTLEYK@HILLWPOS.HILL.AF.MIL>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:15:06 -0600
I have a NEC 2000 R4400pc dual processor machine.  I would like to help in the
porting process.
Currently my team has 3 (boring) single pentium machines (slack, debian, and
Openlinux)  4 dual PPro machines (2 openlinux, 1 debian, 1 slack) A sparc SLC
(sparcLinux) and we are acquiring a 715/50, and a PowerPC.
We are working on clustering the prop machines and basically are interested in
running the software on as many different platforms as we can!!

Let me know if you have any >super-beta< or alpha code for the dual 4400pc
machine, I'll load it and crash it and help any way I can!

Thanks!
Kenneth Hartley
LAN Analyst
TRI-COR building 1258