Re: New DECStation root image

To: "Houten K.H.C. van (Karel)" <K.H.C.vanHouten@research.kpn.com>
Subject: Re: New DECStation root image
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:12:49 +0100 (IST)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
> Hi all,
>
> I have now uploaded the new declinuxroot-990518.tgz to
> ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/test
>
> It will move to /pub/linux/mips/mipsel-linux/root in the near future.
>
> (Yes, this time the archive is not corrupted).

Can you check what flags the packages have been compiled with .. as I
mentioned previously, -mips2 only works for R4000 (??) and as some DS'es
are R3000 based we need to make sure that we have a root image with -mips1
flags specified or no flags at all ..

Dave.

> Regards,

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \