Re: New DECStation root image

To: "Houten K.H.C. van (Karel)" <>
Subject: Re: New DECStation root image
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:12:49 +0100 (IST)
> Hi all,
> I have now uploaded the new declinuxroot-990518.tgz to
> It will move to /pub/linux/mips/mipsel-linux/root in the near future.
> (Yes, this time the archive is not corrupted).

Can you check what flags the packages have been compiled with .. as I
mentioned previously, -mips2 only works for R4000 (??) and as some DS'es
are R3000 based we need to make sure that we have a root image with -mips1
flags specified or no flags at all ..

> Regards,

------------ David Airlie,,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \