Re: New declinuxroot tar file.

To: Karel van Houten <K.H.C.vanHouten@research.kpn.com>
Subject: Re: New declinuxroot tar file.
From: "Douglas S. Meade" <sartoris@info.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:39:20 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr, tsbogend@alpha.franken.de
Karel,

I just downloaded this file, and the size is 5251620, smaller than
the one in January (9185324).  When I do tar tvzf, it complains after
sbin/insmod.static about "gzip: stdin: Unexpected end of file".  Maybe
the file in incoming is not complete?

I'm really looking forward to trying this one.

Thanks.

Doug