Re: New declinuxroot tar file.

To: Karel van Houten <K.H.C.vanHouten@research.kpn.com>, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: New declinuxroot tar file.
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@gnu.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 15:55:03 +0200
Cc: tsbogend@alpha.franken.de
On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 02:37:04PM +0200, Karel van Houten wrote:

> I've uploaded a new declinuxroot-990518.tgz to ftp.linux.sgi.com.
>
> Changes:
> - new 'login' binary (not a complete package)
> - new mount package
> - new net-tools package
> - some small other changes to config files
>
> This works OK on my 5000/260 and on a 3100.
>
> At the moment the file is still in /incoming. As soon as
> Thomas finds some time, it will move to its correct location.

I just found that the WaR3z KiDdiZ were also active in /incoming which was
actually the reason why /incoming was supposed to be non-writable.  No warez
there, though :-) And of course /incoming is now unwritable again.

Karel, send me your ssh public key & favourite account name and I'll create
an account with the necessary upload priviledges for you.