Re: DS5000/25

Subject: Re: DS5000/25
From: Karsten Merker <>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:24:02 +0200
Houten K.H.C. van (Karel) wrote:

> I hope to update the root-image in the next weeks. Things that should be

I have had the same idea.... :-)

I am currently compiling several RedHat-6.0 packages for mipsel, although
with glibc-2.0.7, not with glibc-2.1 as the RH6.0 for intel. Harald ist
currently investigating the possibility of running glibc-2.1 on mipsel,
so perhaps we will change that later on.
I hope to have at least some packages on
after next weekend.

#include <standard_disclaimer>