Re: DS5000/200 bootup log + SCSI looks good :-)

To: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Subject: Re: DS5000/200 bootup log + SCSI looks good :-)
From: Harald Koerfgen <Harald.Koerfgen@home.ivm.de>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:18:36 +0200 (MEST)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Sender: harry@franz.no.dom
Hi,

On 18-May-99 Dave Airlie wrote:
> http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied/mips/msgs2.txt

[...]

Excellent job, Dave. BTW, I have a PMAZ-A here and since yesterday some
devices to connect to. Would you mind to send me your patches. I might
even be of help here :-)

> So anyone got an fdisk binary that doesn't segfault? the one installed
> by default core dumps all over the place, and the one I've just
> compiled from util-linux seems to enjoy doing the same thing ....

ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/test/mipsel-fdisk

I haven't tried to write a partition table with this but it seems to work
on my /133.

Have fun.
---
Regards,