DS5000/200 bootup log + SCSI looks good :-)

Subject: DS5000/200 bootup log + SCSI looks good :-)
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:46:46 +0100 (IST)
        I think I've gotten SCSI nearly cracked, I may need a tutorial or
pointer to some info on MIPS memory addressing (all that KSEG stuff
confuses me :-), but you can find a bootup sequence from my DS5000/200 at

I now detect SCSI card, sense drives, and get drive sizes, the unknown
partition table is due to something missing from my kernel but it looks a
lot better than it did :-)

------------ David Airlie,,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \