DS5000/200 bootup log + SCSI looks good :-)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DS5000/200 bootup log + SCSI looks good :-)
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:46:46 +0100 (IST)
Hi,
        I think I've gotten SCSI nearly cracked, I may need a tutorial or
pointer to some info on MIPS memory addressing (all that KSEG stuff
confuses me :-), but you can find a bootup sequence from my DS5000/200 at

http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied/mips/msgs.txt

I now detect SCSI card, sense drives, and get drive sizes, the unknown
partition table is due to something missing from my kernel but it looks a
lot better than it did :-)

Dave.

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \