Re: SCSI driver + wbflush question..

To: Richard van den Berg <>
Subject: Re: SCSI driver + wbflush question..
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:55:12 +0100 (IST)
Cool that posting helped me understand why I need wbflush, so the next
question is, can a wbflush() in the wrong place do any harm (apart from a
performance slowdown), and why in the dec_esp.c driver does the wbflush
defined not use <asm/wbflush.h> but defines its own wbflush macro for the
IOASIC decstations, and it is safe to use asm/wbflush.h in its place ..?

------------ David Airlie,,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \