SCSI driver + wbflush question..

Subject: SCSI driver + wbflush question..
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 20:18:01 +0100 (IST)
        Today I got the drive-ID strings from the SCSI card, they are
complete but the SCSI type is still unknown ...

So I have a few questions, in NCR53C9X.c, wbflush is #defined to something
for the IOASIC decstations... What does this wbflush mean?, If I replace
it with a #include <asm/wbflush.h> I don't get my drive strings any more,
so for a start what exactly is wbflush for (i.e. when should it be called)
and for non-IOASIC decs what should I be doing?

------------ David Airlie,,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \