SCSI driver + wbflush question..

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: SCSI driver + wbflush question..
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 20:18:01 +0100 (IST)
Hi,
        Today I got the drive-ID strings from the SCSI card, they are
complete but the SCSI type is still unknown ...

So I have a few questions, in NCR53C9X.c, wbflush is #defined to something
for the IOASIC decstations... What does this wbflush mean?, If I replace
it with a #include <asm/wbflush.h> I don't get my drive strings any more,
so for a start what exactly is wbflush for (i.e. when should it be called)
and for non-IOASIC decs what should I be doing?

Thanks,
        Dave.

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \