RE: login problems again ... (DS 5000)

Subject: RE: login problems again ... (DS 5000)
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:29:19 +0100 (IST)
> Are you running multi-user too? If so please also mail me login
> (privatly). I took login from the Debian 2.1 slink sources.
I've mailed the login binary separately,

With that login, I have a telnettable, rloginable system for mutltiple
users ... I've reverted to the standard dec root, with just the replaced
login binary and it seems to work fine, multi-user, still no console, (on
my list of things though ... ) ...

> Regards,
> Richard

------------ David Airlie,,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \