Re: DS5000/25

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DS5000/25
From: "Douglas S. Meade" <sartoris@umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:30:04 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

I'm still trying to get my DS5000/25 past the initial problems involving
getting up a reasonable login prompt, and being able to telnet in
remotely.  Could someone put up the binaries somewhere for login, passwd,
etc. that needed to be recompiled?  Also, are the problems with
these binaries specific to /25, or are they causing problems on other
machines as well?

Doug