The great weeping FACE ON THE PACIFIC OCEAN FLOOR -KPXG

To: Student@relay2.eunet.fr, Faculty.and.Friends.NORJ@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: The great weeping FACE ON THE PACIFIC OCEAN FLOOR -KPXG
From: stewartworkman@OJIX.juno.com
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 11:13:27 +0200 (MET DST)
We have a valuable FREE GIFT for you and it's the biggest single feature on
Earth. It is a beautiful color JPG
of the great weeping FACE ON THE PACIFIC OCEAN FLOOR. It is truly the newest
headline mystery on this
planet. Clearly visable on modern sea floor maps, it is among the  MOST AMAZING
IMAGES THE WORLD
HAS EVER SEEN. This free gift is yours courtesy of the Spiral Update News.
Knowing this was not a
waste of your time, we encourage your comments and intend to publish a wide
variety of them. We do not
hide our light under a bushel.  Kindests Regards, The Spiral Update News.  For
your FREE DOWNLOAD OF
of the great weeping FACE ON THE PACIFIC OCEAN FLOOR, go here:
http://www.loop.com/~spiralupdate/s2FreePrintA.html

The Spiral Update News
260 S. Lake Ave #177
Pasadena, California 91101