Re: question about the CVS tree,

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: question about the CVS tree,
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:19:04 +0100 (IST)

> > I want to keep track of the DEC patches from Harald essentially without
> > have to download the whole tree each time ...
>
> I wouldn't rush yet for R[23]000 based DEC's as I couldn't produce a
> working kernel like Harald described.

don't have much choice :-)... just lost my previous tree while messing
about with a getting my 10GB recognised in my PC :-( ...

I have most of the changes I've made anyways, and I might someday soon get
the SCSI on my DS5000/200 going, I have it recognising the adapter, just
have to get commands to it ...

Dave.

 > Regards,
> Richard

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \