Re: question about the CVS tree,

Subject: Re: question about the CVS tree,
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:19:04 +0100 (IST)
> > I want to keep track of the DEC patches from Harald essentially without
> > have to download the whole tree each time ...
> I wouldn't rush yet for R[23]000 based DEC's as I couldn't produce a
> working kernel like Harald described.
don't have much choice :-)... just lost my previous tree while messing
about with a getting my 10GB recognised in my PC :-( ...

I have most of the changes I've made anyways, and I might someday soon get
the SCSI on my DS5000/200 going, I have it recognising the adapter, just
have to get commands to it ...

 > Regards,
> Richard

------------ David Airlie,,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \