ARC based systems

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: ARC based systems
From: Chris Kaminski <ckaminski@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:55:14 -0400 (EDT)
I'm inquiring on the status of the port to ARC based systems like those
built by Deskstation, NEC, Netpower and others.  I have a significant
number of these machines (In single, and multiprocessor versions), and am
unable to use NT due to 0-support.

I've noticed the FAQ hasn't been updated since 1998, and the HOWTWO is
dated Feb 1996.  Is this right??? Has this project been abandoned??  I've
also noticed that the ftp archives on sunsite haven't been updated since
late 1997??

ChrisKaminski mailto:ckaminski@pobox.com
                                         http://www.pobox.com/users/ckaminski
Don't think of it as `gun control', think of it as `victim disarmament'. If
we make enough laws, we can all be criminals.