DECStation Linux installation HOWTO

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECStation Linux installation HOWTO
From: K.H.C.vanHouten@research.kpn.com (Karel van Houten)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:32:29 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: K.H.C.vanHouten@research.kpn.com (Houten K.H.C. van )
Hi all,

I've started writing a DECStation Linux installation HOWTO. I would be
very happy to hear from you about what DECStation models you have
tested, what magic you needed to get the console on the serial port
working, and what boot commands you use.

Please visit the current HOWTO page at:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~vhouten/mipsel/install.html

All other comments are also welcome.

I'll be offline for two weeks starting Friday, so I can't respond to your
comments for some time.

Karel van Houten