Re: DECStation Blues

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Re: DECStation Blues
From: "C J Rice" <cjrice@cdc.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:58:13 -0400
I would appreciate some specific ino on boot prompt commands for the 3100.
This is most likely where I am fouled up.  In particular, should I be able
to switch the console so that console commands are typed via the serial port
on the 3100?

I was booting via the console on the monitor / keyboard.  Once I tried a the
console= it just seems to hang (i.e. no more info on the monitor after a
point).  If I am lucky, it is spewing out a serial port happily waiting for
input.

So, some specific 3100 info would really help me.

Thanks for all the support.

JEFF