MySQL: 990422 15:57:50 Can't create interrupt-thread (error 11, errno:

To: Robert Gash <gashalot@cybermax.net>
Subject: MySQL: 990422 15:57:50 Can't create interrupt-thread (error 11, errno: 0)
From: Michael Widenius <monty@monty.pp.sci.fi>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 15:58:02 +0300 (EEST)
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Gash <gashalot@cybermax.net> writes:

Robert> I finally got MySQL working on the Cobalt RaQ Cube (w/ binutils, glibc,
Robert> and egcs upgrades) but I can't get it to run, when I run
Robert> mysql_install_db it dumps lots of error messages out and this is the one
Robert> that keeps MySQL from running properly, what could be causing this?

Robert> 990422 15:57:50  Can't create interrupt-thread (error 11, errno: 0)

Robert> Info:
Robert> egcs 1.0.2
Robert> glibc 2.0.7 (r20 RPM)
Robert> binutils 2.8.1
Robert> kernel 2.0.34

Hi!

This means that there is probably a bug in pthread_create() or in
the signal handling in your libraries :(

Have you tried the 'thr_lock' and 'thr_alarm' tests in the mysys
library?

Regards,
Monty