Re: Linux on MIPS

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux on MIPS
From: Robert Gash <gashalot@cybermax.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 16:40:05 -0400 (EDT)
You are in luck, this is the right place to be for your problem.  I
suggest starting at www.linux.sgi.com and ftp.linux.sgi.com and reading up
about Linux running on MIPS.  There is currently a port of RedHat (called
HardHat) that you can install on your MIPS-based system.

-Robert Gash (gashalot@cybermax.net)