Linux on MIPS

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Linux on MIPS
From: Harry_Norris@nmss.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:56:52 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to find a version of Linux that will run on a commonly
available MIPS platform with PCI slots. I have looked through the archives
and have not been able to determine whether such a build (or unbuilt code
base) exists or not. I was pointed to this email address by the
Algorithmics folks in the UK. They (apparently) once have a version running
on one of their P-4032 boards though currently they have nothing running
there. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Harry Norris