Re: I am planning to port it to a NEC MIPS handheld device

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: I am planning to port it to a NEC MIPS handheld device
From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr@baby-dragons.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 14:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
        Hello Richard,  Must have missed the URL: when it was posted .
        Would you please forward URL: to me .  Tnx,  JimL

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, Richard van den Berg wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, Toong See Wan wrote:
> > I am planning to port linux to handheld machine runing on MIPS CPU. How
> > should i start?
> Replied by e-mail with Warner FAQ proposal.
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |