Re: Still Viable

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Still Viable
From: Steven Lembark <lembark@wrkhors.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 10:32:13 -0500
Sender: lembark@wrkhors.com
> o Get a crosscompiling environment from ftp://bolug.uni-bonn.de/mips/.
> You'll find cross-egcs and cross-binutils there.

any us mirrors -- between the xatlantic connection and my local
isp's choking the line to 6Kb getting the files takes forever?

if not then i can host the files on bird.wrkhors.com (in houston,
tx).

--
 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
 Workhorse Computing                             Chicago, IL  60647