Re: Still Viable

Subject: Re: Still Viable
From: Steven Lembark <>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 10:32:13 -0500
> o Get a crosscompiling environment from
> You'll find cross-egcs and cross-binutils there.

any us mirrors -- between the xatlantic connection and my local
isp's choking the line to 6Kb getting the files takes forever?

if not then i can host the files on (in houston,

 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
 Workhorse Computing                             Chicago, IL  60647                                   800-762-1582
  The opinions expressed here are those of this company.
  I am the company.