decstations for linux

To: engel@unix-ag.org, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: decstations for linux
From: A.Schroeter@DKFZ-Heidelberg.de (Andre Schroeter)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:16:17 +0200
we have switched off our last three dec stations that were running ultrix till
now.
they will go to the junk yard. you can save them :-)

is there a interest in the linux/mips project for the donation of one or
possibly more
machines out of the following:

decstation 3100
decstation 5000/2...
decstation 5000/150 with r4000 upgrade and decmedia board
a few disk drives (internal and external)
tk50 tape drive and tapes

please forward this mail to the apropriate people.

regards
  andre schroeter
---------------- PI equals 3 at least for small PI and large 3 ----------------
Andre Schroeter
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum                     tel.: (+49) 6221 - 42 2382
Division Medical and Biological Informatics          fax.: (+49) 6221 - 42 2345
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280                     url: http://mbi.DKFZ-Heidelberg.de/
D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany              e-mail: A.Schroeter@DKFZ-Heidelberg.de