linux/mips on a NeTpower R4400

To: "'linux-mips@fnet.fr'" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: linux/mips on a NeTpower R4400
From: "Daniel P. Maynes" <DPM2@TRIQUEST.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:28:46 -0700
I have a dual pro R4400 box made by NeTpower, that I would like to run linux
on.  I have not had a chance to play with it yet, but I will most likely
need some assistance.  I am fairly new to theunix world, and even newer to
linux.  However I would be happy to provide any help I can....

I am downloading  the boot disk stuff and hope to try it soon.
Any tips to make this run smoothly would be appreciated.
Dan Maynes
Dan Maynes
Systems Administrator
TriQuest Precision Plastics ( Calgary ) Inc.
Phone  (403) 207-7609
Fax        (403) 273-5528
email dpm2@triquest.com
"Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'sir'
without adding, 'you're making a scene'."