Re: ALSA compile error

To: linux@engr.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr, linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu, ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: ALSA compile error
From: "John van V." <johnvv@my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 08:26:48 -0800

Hello all,

I am very interested in Linux on the MIPs platform.  To keep this short, I
would be grateful if there are any archives, or documents available other than
the linux.org stuff.  I have a rather steep learning curve ahead of me since I
am basically a LI/UNIX admin specializing in PERL/CGI configuration and
analysis systems.

I would also be very grateful for links/leads covering the crossover between
LINUX and the gaming systems, from both the technical and legal/political
perspectives.

Thanks in advance,
John

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----