Deskstation TYNE motherboards

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Deskstation TYNE motherboards
From: Bruce Ellsworth <bruce@acsvideo.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 21:04:25 -0500
I have several Deskstation TYNE motherboards out of Raptor plus machines
that I would like to install MIPS Linux on.  I understand that
development for this board is in the works but that a documentation
and/or technical issue prevents much further progress.  I used to be a
Deskstation dealer and know a few of the people at the company, so if
there is anything I can do to help get the needed information please let
me know.  The boards I have are also slightly different from the one
described on the web page.  Specifically it uses an R4600 running at
150Mhz.

Thanks,

Bruce Ellsworth