Re: Little Endian - Debian/Linux/MIPS Port

Subject: Re: Little Endian - Debian/Linux/MIPS Port
From: Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:19:23 +0100
Cc: Karel van Houten <>,,,,,
> nice that somebody forwarded this thread to one of the relevant MIPS
> mailing lists ...  I didn't even know about a Debian project, therefore
> currently the Linux/MIPS FAQ says, there is none ...

Which is still true.

> Anybody wants to write a paragraph about the state, availability etc.?
> In SGML-Tools, please.

Well that's easy.

Here it is:

Up to now there are only some attempts made.  I hope that some of the
people who own a MIPS machine - I don't have one yet and even if I would
I could only hook it on the net but not hack on it due to my time constraints.

The only stupid question is the unasked one.