Re: Little Endian - Debian/Linux/MIPS Port

Subject: Re: Little Endian - Debian/Linux/MIPS Port
From: Russell E Glaue <>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 20:00:39 -0600 (CST)
What system configuration(s) are you running little endian on?
I am aware of ports to systems like DECstation and sparse out-dated
(kernel 2.0.2x) support for Deskstation Tyne and other systems.  I am not
aware of any current support for little endian, and in particular for the
Deskstation Tyne (the system I have access to).