Re: Linux on an old Siemens RM400?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux on an old Siemens RM400?
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 23:01:26 +0100
On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 09:48:30PM +0100, Florian Laws wrote:
> I wonder if there is such a thing like _the_ RM400.

the RM400s are still alive. Look at the Siemens web pages. But I guess
some of the internals have changed (PCI bus instead of EISA, etc.)

Getting running Linux/MIPS on a new MIPS platform is only a matter of
getting hardware (most important) and documentation to the right person(s).

Thomas.

                                        [Martin `MJ' Mares on linux-kernel]