Re: FAQ

To: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: FAQ
From: Torbjorn Gannholm <torbjorn.gannholm@fra.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:23:53 +0100
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr, linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu
Sender: tobega@fra.se
ralf@uni-koblenz.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just put my rewrite of the Linux/MIPS FAQ under CVS control on
> linus.linux.sgi.com in the module FAQ.   I want to invite people to
> contribute by proofreading, spellchecking and commenting.
>
> The FAQ rewrite is using the Linux SGML-Tools package to generate
> FAQ versions in various data formats.  When I find the time I'll
> arrange that the websites will automatically be updated by the
> most current version; but somebody else will want to do that?
> (hint, hint)
>
>   Ralf

 There is a proofreading-group collected by the FSF. Mail requests to
proofread@gnu.org. You will probably get lots of answers, so you might
need to organize the work so as to limit the mail volume.

--
/Torbjörn

This message is a personal message from Torbjörn Gannholm
and does not necessarily represent the opinion of my employer.