ALLIANCE WANTED

Subject: ALLIANCE WANTED
From: lisap@writeme.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 03:57:00 -0500 (EST)
Apparently-to: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Sender: lisap@writeme.com
begin file :message.txt 1436 bytes

Dear Webmaster,

I was searching the web and found your web site to be of interest to
my clients customers. It looks like you get a lot of web traffic and have
many products that are of great demand to your customers. By combining our
efforts we may be able to increase web traffic going to both of our
web sites.

My client site specializes in quality sexual enhancement products. The site is
geared
toward consumers who want to enhance their sex life. The web site addresses
nutritional and psychological aspects of sexuality. My clients site is
for adults only and is not pornographic. The site has an online reference
guide,
free chat site(coming soon), news and information service, free software and
links
to other sexually interesting resource sites.

The sexual products featured on the site are geared toward the consumer
who wants to make an informed decision regarding their sexual issues. Each
sexual product is backed by scientific research. On line brochures describe
sexual issues, products and research studies in easy to understand terms.
Featured
products may help or enhance sex, sexual intercourse, impotency and
pre-ejaculation.
Visitors can browse by product name or by health category.

If you would like me to contact you regarding a profitable alliance
between our two web sites please email me so I may forward your name to my
client.

Your Health Care Professional,
Lisa P
lisap@writeme.com